February 23, 2011

Ten Cups Worth of Simple Grinding - Toastmaster Coffee Grinder reviewed

We spend mornings together. Evenings are better spent separately, but mornings are when our friendship is the most piqued and perky. At about 6:00 a.m. I awake all haggard and gravel-voiced, not seeing any clear reasons for daylight. My view and the sun both lift more quickly when this coffee grinder is at work.

I like coffee fresh, and carefully prepare it from carefully storing my beans to using only the heaviest cream and clover honey to sweeten the taste. To have the flavor I prefer most, I grind each pot's beans. Of all the options, the Toastmaster Coffee Grinder is all I need.

When it whirs, it purrs, happy to help me through the day's waking labor. I treat it well, never abusing it with harsh cleansers or hot water.

I have made ten cups of coffee ground from this device. That is probably the limit of the grinding bowl.

I never ask much of this one-speed friend. It turns on when I press the button. It turns off when I release the button. How fine a grind is based on how long it grinds. I only make one kind of coffee, so additional settings are not necessary. It wipes clean with a dry paper towel. Most of you only use a simple brewer, and will be happy with this grinder.

Toastmaster 1119 Push-Button Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder 

No comments:

Post a Comment